- What's On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Sage Gateshead Lottery
Join our monthly Lottery and help bring the joy of music to people of all ages.
For just £4 per month (that’s less than £1 per week!) you can join our monthly Lottery and support our innovative work to improve access to music and music making for young people, older people and those with special educational needs and disabilities.
Every month, you could win the top prize of £300. What’s more, you can double or triple your chances of scooping the jackpot by playing with two or three numbers instead of one.
Joining couldn’t be simpler:
- Pick up a Sage Gateshead Lottery application form at Ticket Office (opens 12 noon daily), ring the Fundraising team on 0191 443 5038 (during office hours), or buy up to three numbers online.
- Choose how many numbers you would like (1 number = £48 for 1 year, ie. £4 per calendar month)
- Choose if you want your number(s) for 1, 2 or 3 years
- Choose your preferred payment method
- debit/credit card (annually)
- cheque (annually)
- Direct Debit (monthly or annually)
- Numbers will be allocated automatically and randomly. Your number will be yours for the duration of your subscription. We’ll send you confirmation of your entry and your number(s) by post.
- If you are one of our lucky winners, we’ll notify you within 7 days, and publish the list of winning numbers on our website
- Choose how you’d like to receive your winnings:
- a credit note on your account against future ticket sales;
- Sage Gateshead gift vouchers;
- additional Sage Gateshead Lottery numbers;
- donate all/part of your winnings back to Sage Gateshead
- a cheque made payable to you;
- When your subscription is coming to an end, we’ll contact you to see if you wish to renew your Sage Gateshead Lottery membership
Thank you for playing in Sage Gateshead’s Lottery – Good luck!
Please remember, it is an offence for anyone under 16 to play in a lottery. Sage Gateshead is a registered charity (North Music Trust, charity number 1087745).