- What's On
- Next 7 Days
- Show Me Everything
- Current Events Diary
- Gateshead International Jazz Festival
- SummerTyne Americana Festival
- Great Exhibition of the North
- Classical Season
- New Year New Artists
- For Families
- Festivals & Series
- Royal Northern Sinfonia
- Folkworks Summer Schools
- BBC Radio 3 Free Thinking Festival
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Start a musical journey with your baby in these magical interactive music-making sessions. The activities support your baby’s development through music and movement, and can easily be used at home.
From £98 per term (adult and child) or £49 per half term. Additional adult or child £49/£24.50 per term and £24/£12.25 per half term.
Autumn Term Bookings
Thursday 7 September 2017 – Thursday 7 December 2017
Second half of term begins: Thursday 26 October 2017
Spring Term Bookings
Thursday 11 January 2018 – Thursday 12 April 2018
Second half of term begins: Thursday 1 March 2018
Summer Term Bookings
Thursday 19 April 2018 – Thursday 31 May 2018
Second half of term begins: Thursday 7 June 2018
We always want to provide all of our participants with the best experience possible, and for that to happen we ask that you please…
- Buy your tickets in advance – we cannot accept ticket money on the door. (A ticket is needed for every single participant, including babies).
- Arrive on time to avoid disrupting the class.
- Have your tickets ready to hand in before entering the room.
This event takes place in The Greggs Children’s Room.
Enjoy fun, creative and engaging family concerts and workshops with us. FREE entry to the building FREE children’s Playspace Quiet spots for breastfeeding Baby changing facilities Coats Desk and lots of space to park your buggies Family-friendly CafÃ© and Brasserie A range...