- What's On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- End of Term Performances
- View the Brochure
- Adult Courses
- Folkworks Tuesday Classes
- Silver Programme (classes for people over 50)
- Early Years & Family Classes
- Perform on the Concourse
- Music for Young People
- Schools and Early Years Settings
- Study Music at Sage Gateshead
- Accessible Learning
- Training Opportunities
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Join Jonathan Swain for a live edition of Radio 3’s popular Sunday Morning programme.
He’ll be playing the complete version of Messiaen’s Quartet for the End of Time chosen on yesterday’s Building a Library as the one to have in your collection, plus many other pieces exploring the passage of time, including works by Couperin, Haydn, Holst and Ligeti, as well as lesser known composers such as Moravec, Sigfusdottir and Turina.
Jonathan Swain writes for Gramophone magazine and also hosts Radio 3’s Through the Night.