- What's On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Join us for a Christmas Fair with a difference! Bringing together independent vendors and products from across the region for a one day event, taking place on our fabulous Concourse in this stunning venue.
There’ll be a special festive blend of free music and family friendly entertainment including demonstrations, children’s face painting, Santa’s Grotto and a special visit from Bjorn the Polar Bear!
Bringing together independent vendors and products from across the region, taking place on our fabulous Concourse in this stunning venue.
- 10am: Open with Santa on his sleigh pulled by Reindeer
- 10.30am: Bjorn the Polar Bear
- 11am: Wreath making workshop – Ticket Required.
- 11.30am: Bjorn the Polar Bear
- 12noon: Elf Band
- 12.30pm: Singing Stellas
- 1pm: Children’s Christmas crafts (£2)
- 1pm: Elf Band
- 1.30pm: Favourite Princess characters
- 2pm: Elf Band
- 2.30pm: Bjorn the Polar Bear
- 3.30pm: Jambone
- 4.15pm: Favourite Princess charcters
- Over 30 stalls spread over 3 levels
- Children’s fairground rides
- Family of reindeers to feed & pet
We’re looking for the best traders to offer everything from those special and unique gifts to a special Christmas foodie treat! Download the application form.
We have something for everyone; families looking to get into the Christmas spirit with a spectacular show; friends and workmates looking to let their hair down and party the night away; and anyone looking to reflect on what Christmas means to them with a more traditional performance. Whatever...