- What's On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
For the first time BBC Radio 4’s All in the Mind comes to the Free Thinking Festival. Claudia Hammond is the regular presenter of the programme which looks at the latest evidence from psychology and neuroscience on how we think, feel and behave and how we can improve our mental health.
Claudia Hammond is an award-winning broadcaster, writer and psychology lecturer. She presents All in the Mind on BBC Radio 4 and Health Check on BBC World Service. She is the author of Emotional Rollercoaster: A journey through the science of feelings, Time Warped: Unlocking the Mysteries of Time Perception, which won the British Psychological Society’s Popular Science Book award & the Aeon Transmission Prize and Mind over Money: the psychology of money and how to use it better. Her awards include The British Academy President’s Medal.
For your information…
- Phase one tickets will be available from 12noon on Friday 15 February, with phase two tickets available from 12noon on Friday 1 March.
- Tickets are strictly limited to four per person.
- To guarantee your ticket book in advance. There will be some tickets available on the day on a first come, first served basis.
- Please take your seats 10 minutes prior to the event start time otherwise you may lose your place.
Part of BBC Radio 3 Free Thinking Festival
Welcome to the Free Thinking Festival from BBC Radio 3. All weekend here at Sage Gateshead we’re gathering together a throng of talented individuals to wrestle, debate and celebrate the theme of this year’s festival: Emotion. Whether it’s the angry turn in contemporary politics,...