- What's On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Join us to kick off the festive season in style at Sage Gateshead’s Christmas Fair 2018.
There’ll be something for everybody from our vinyl lounge to the artisan maker’s market for those unique Christmas gifts.
We’re also hosting some amazing family friendly entertainment to keep the little ones entertained.
Entry to the fair is FREE of charge and grants you access to;
- Maker’s Market with 30 traders
- A very special welcome from Ringtons
- Festive stilt walker performances throughout the day
- Musical performances from our Carol Choir and live band Black ‘n’ Blue
- Family picnic zone – bring your own or treat yourself to our Christmas offering
- Vinyl Lounge hosted by Gateshead’s own Spinning Superiority. Enjoy a spot of lunch, or even a Bailey’s and hot chocolate, whilst listening to some classic music. You can even purchase the high quality LPs as gifts
- Scheduled performances from our Christmas Elves for the kids; led Christmas singalongs and festive stories
We’ll also have amazing face painting* for a range of ages plus Mrs Claus hosting a festive table sparkling with craft supplies to write your letters to Father Christmas*.
*These activities are charged at £2.50 each, per child, and are payable on the day.
We’ll announce our fabulous traders for the market soon – stay tuned for exciting updates!
We have something for everyone; families looking to get into the Christmas spirit with a spectacular show; friends and workmates looking to let their hair down and party the night away; and anyone looking to reflect on what Christmas means to them with a more traditional performance. Whatever...