- What's On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Trial Corporate Partnerships at Sage Gateshead
Start your 2018 in style by trialling our exclusive Corporate Partner scheme giving you access to some brilliant benefits. The three month trial period gives you a flavour of what all of our Corporate Partners at Sage Gateshead experience. This includes complimentary tickets for networking and staff rewards, supporting your brand to reach our audiences online and in person and volunteering opportunities for staff.
> Trial period running from January – March 2018.
> Price from £500 plus VAT.
> For more information contact Rebecca Stobbs via email or call 0191 443 5246.
Join us as a Corporate Partner and allow your business to develop a relationship with one of the region’s most iconic and prestigious cultural organisations and support us to deliver our charitable activity across the North of England.
Corporate Partners receive exclusive benefits centred around three key points: brand awareness, hospitality and staff engagement. Starting at just £2,500 plus VAT we are able to tailor partnerships to meet your needs enabling you to reach your goals and vision.
Our core benefits are included in each level of partnership and are designed for you to experience the very best of Sage Gateshead:
- Complimentary ticket allocation (number dependant on level)
- An exclusive ticket booking system
- Unlimited complimentary use of our Hospitality Pods around events
- Invitations to our Corporate Partner events
- Complimentary and/or discounted room hire for large and small spaces for events and meetings
- Company logo acknowledgement throughout the building
- Logo acknowledgement on Sage Gateshead’s website
- Logo/ text credit in Sage Gateshead Events Diary and E-diary & Classical Season Brochure
- Opportunity for your staff to purchase tickets via our exclusive ticket booking system
- Advance Notice of upcoming events, news and exclusive offers via our monthly e-bulletin
- Discounted Sage Supporter Membership (including reduced rate car parking & catering)
- Opportunity for your staff to volunteer at Sage Gateshead
- Opportunity for your staff for fundraise for Sage Gateshead with support from our Fundraising Team
For further information on Corporate Partnership or for an informal conversation, please email or call Rebecca Stobbs on 0191 443 5246.
We are delighted to recognise our current platinum, gold, silver and bronze partners.