- What's On
- Next 7 Days
- Show Me Everything
- Current Events Diary
- Gateshead International Jazz Festival
- SummerTyne Americana Festival
- Great Exhibition of the North
- Classical Season
- New Year New Artists
- For Families
- Festivals & Series
- Royal Northern Sinfonia
- Folkworks Summer Schools
- BBC Radio 3 Free Thinking Festival
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Can’t decide what concert would make a great gift? Why not let your friends or family choose themselves?
How to buy
- Select the amount of money you would like to credit to the Gift Certificate.
- Fill in the other required fields, then click ‘Add to Basket’.
- Enter your payment details and complete the purchase.
You will then receive confirmation of your order followed by an email with the Gift Certificate number (unless you have selected to send the Gift Certificate number straight to the recipient). Please note you will not receive a copy of the gift certificate in the post.
How to redeem
- Add tickets to your basket for the events you wish to purchase.
- When you get to the payment page you’ll see a box where you can enter the code above.
- Enter your code into the box and click the ‘Apply’ button.
Terms & Conditions
- Gift Certificates can be redeemed in person, over the phone or online.
- Gift Certificates may be used as whole or part payment for tickets to the value indicated on the voucher.
- Gift Certificates can only be redeemed against performances and cannot be redeemed in our Shop.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for other goods or cash or be applied retrospectively to the payment of tickets that have already been purchased.
- Once the Certificate has been redeemed it will become invalid and cannot be used again.